|Features:||Short Delivery Time||Product Name:||Mutuality-function Fruit And Vegetable Processing Line With Turbocharging|
|Material:||SS304||Raw Material:||Vegetable And Fruit|
|Usage:||Cleaning||Advantage:||Protect Material Surface From Damage|
fruit and vegetable processing machine,
food dehydrator machine
Mutuality-function Fruit and Vegetable processing line with Turbocharging
1. Product introdutiong
Cleaning vegetable processing equipment mainly includes: swirl cleaner, swirl cleaner, Vegetable Dehydrator and six-station (four-station) picking table. That is to say, the newly picked vegetables are processed to remove the non-edible parts, cut, wash, disinfect and so on.
2. Simple operation and strong practicability.
3. Clean dishes can be divided into several criteria:
1) The inedible parts of vegetables have been removed.
2) Pesticide residues are lower than national standards.
3) Initial disinfection, no pathogenic bacteria, the total number of bacteria less than 150,000/g
4) Prevent re-pollution and have a certain shelf life.
4. Packing and delivery
1. This is we first use this kind of machine, is it easy to operate?
We would provide you a brochure of product Instructions with in details. If you still confused, we would sent to you a video of machine workflow.
2. How long is the delivery time.
According to machines, it would 5-10 days, and some machines are in stock, for non-standards machine and customized machine according to your requirement. It would be 10-15days.
3. How should I pay for my order?
You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.
Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.
4. How about your after-sale service?
a. Before sending the machine, we will test and adjust, so you can use directly when you get it.
b. Operating video & instruction will be sent to clients, to help them better use the machines.
c. Any problems occur while using, professional advice will be given by us.
d. All kinds of frequently used parts are supplied from us all the year round.
6. Customer case
Contact Person: Jacky Miao